Early Bird Registration available until June 30, 2018
Standard Registration begins on July 1, 2018
Exhibitor Registration Includes:
Showcase your business or organization and:
1. Maximize opportunities to engage fellow exhibitors who may have an interest in your product/services
2. Create memorable brand experiences with diverse event attendees, improving customer retention
3. Celebrate the essence of the African-American spirit with Cultural Arts & Music
4. Support a cause-worthy scholarship drive benefiting aspiring HBCU students in need
5. Get noticed in the spotlight as a featured exhibitor on the Houston Black Heritage Festival Facebook and Twitter pages to drive traffic directly to your business website
Exclusive Exhibitor Opportunity:
Register as an exhibitor before June 30, 2018, and be entered to win an opportunity to interview live with a special guest radio personality and media team onsite during the Festival. It's our way of thanking you for being a part of the Houston Black Heritage Festival family of exhibitors.
REGISTER TODAY! Space is limited and all sales are final.
DUE BY 7/31/2018
*Cell pone users please use Desktop Version for Add to Cart features.
REGISTRATION INCLUDES ONE (1) 10X10 SPACE, ONE (1) CHAIR, AND ONE (1) BADGE
If paying by check, please make full registration payment payable to:
The Foundation for Black Heritage & Culture
(by certified check)
MAIL THE ORIGINAL APPLICATION AND CHECK TO:
P.O. Box # 300504, Houston, TX 77230
Saturday, Aug. 11, 2018
12-9p George R. Brown Convention Center
Sunday, Aug. 12, 2018
4-8p Kingdom Builders Center
6011 West Orem Dr.
10x20’ SPACE UPGRADE
10 MINUTE SPEAKER SPOTLIGHT
CORNER BOOTH UPGRADE
ADDITIONAL LANYARD AND CHAIR
OFFICIAL EVENT T-SHIRT